THE FUNDRAISING ACCELERATOR
Demand-Based Vetted Investment NetworkYes, I want to get access
Shenzhen - New Silicon Valley.
How To Get Investments From Our Clients - Asian Capital Funds
- 5,066 Venture Capital deals in 2018 in China
- $81 billion invested.
The “Ugly Truth” of why only 1% of all companies get FUNDED and how to increase your chances significantly
WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT
FROM ALL THE OTHER ACCELERATORS
Our Clients are all the respective and well-established investment funds; We have a direct relationship with them and only rely on their demand-based criteria.
- We help you fulfill the last mile. 99% at the time you don't see, or know, why investors are passing on the opportunities. We solve this puzzle with you, from their perspective.
- We use "WHO YOU KNOW" vs. “WHO YOU ARE"method, which allows us to instantly get you into the door with ANY Investment Capital group in China.
FUNDRAISING IS AS HARD AS IT GETS ™️
With or without experience in raising capital in Asia or other parts of the world, most of the time you are not the one to blame for undertaking your own success rate within the fundraising process. TOO MANY ROADBLOCKS!
THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT
Because you spent a lot of time to build a product, manage the team
Now it's time to learn to fundraise from A to Z.
GET ACCESS TO ASIAN INVESTORS AND LOCAL ADVISORS
After completing our program, you will get guaranteed access to our rapidly growing investor network.
OUR BEST GRADUATES
WE HAVE NO UPFRONT FEE POLICY FOR THE BEST QUALIFIED STARTUPS!
to help the best startups from around the world to get FUNDED and SCALE-UP as efficiently as possible, so together we can make the world a better place!
Ãlliance `Network in Asia financed over 1000 projects.
Over 2 billion dollars were raised...
CLASSIC KNOWLEDGE GAPS FOR FOREIGN COMPANIES LOOKING FOR
INVESTMENT IN CHINA:
- Economic Overview in China, how it really works?
- The Secrets of the Chinese Legal System, Business, Labor and Intellectual Property Laws?
- How Chinese investors make their decisions?
- Advertisement and PR in China, what to do and how not to lose your shirt?
And our favorite...
- Intellectual Property, Infringement and Trademarks, how to really protect yourself, your product and your business in China.
Do Not Come To The Meeting With Investors Until You Pass Our Program.
We provide access to our investor network, right after accepting your project through our application process.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET AFTER YOU ARE
TAKING INTO THE PROGRAM:
COHORT 1: ONLINE ACCELERATION
- Local investors and mentors (legal, economics, investment relations, etc) will teach you how to raise capital in China
- The step-by-step program, including video lessons, real-time webinars, Q&A collaboration
- Certification Exams ( 4 modules Curriculum, Fundraising, Legal, Economy, Marketing & PR)
for early-stage startups: basic idea, no product, no sales, what should I do?
✅ How to come up with a billion-dollar idea
✅ How to come up with a billion-dollar idea
How to do your first sale
COHORT 2: INTENSE 2 WEEK BOOTCAMP IN SHENZHEN, CHINA
- You live and work in Chinese Silicon Valley with other top tiers (vetted) startups for 14 days
- Learn all advanced details of how fundraising really works in China
- Build connections with the local business community and begin to grow your awareness
Business culture of China
✅ How to avoid critical mistakes talking with Asian partners
✅ How to show your respect in the right way
How to close the deals without western pressure
COHORT 3: ROADSHOW IN CHINA
- We get final feedback (vetting) about your project from our Investment Funds Network
- Prepare 10-12 private face-to-face meetings with analysts and managing partners
- Support you on each stage and help to close the deal
1. Be a proactive founder of the company, give 200%
2. At least 4 hours a week to complete the task in our system
3. Spread the weekly reports. It is necessary.
1. You pass FREE WORKSHOP
2. Fill out an application to cohort 1,2 or 3 depending on your readiness to meet the funds.
3. We check
your application, it takes from 2 to 14 days
4. We will assign an interview
5. Accept or reject your project into the program.
At the end of Cohort 1 or 2, you will be required to pass a serious exam. The best student travels for free at our expense to Shenzhen and is guaranteed to meet with ten funds.I want to go to free workshop
Room 512 , Huale building , Shennan east road, Luohu, Shenzhen ,China
Terms & Conditions